1. Try to choose a finger screen lock with anti-cat eye opening function. At present, the automatic smart fingerprint lock has an anti-cat's eye opening function, the semi-automatic fingerprint lock has an anti-cat's eye opening function, and some do not have an anti-cat's eye opening function. That is: the anti-cat eye opening function is not welcome, and guests cannot open the smart lock by pressing the cat eye handle.
2. If the selected smart fingerprint lock does not have the anti-peephole opening function, it is recommended that you replace the anti-theft peephole. That is: this kind of cat's eye can only be tight on the outside, and the material should be thick.
3. Choose a semiconductor fingerprint head as far as possible for the fingerprint head; the fingerprint film made of silica gel for this type of fingerprint head cannot be imitated to open. If you choose the fingerprint film made of silica gel for the optical fingerprint head, the lock can be opened.
4. Try not to set the card opening function. At present, this type of card is easier to be copied. That is, if you take the card with you, someone who wants to open the security door of your home, if he wears a sensor receiver, It is easier to copy the information on your card to open the anti-theft door, but it does not matter for ordinary families.
The smart lock manufacturer tells you what kind of anti-theft door is not suitable for installing a smart fingerprint lock:
1) At present, the anti-theft door is not deformed or sinking, but the material of the door is very thin, and I personally think it is not suitable for installing smart locks. Because the manganese material is full, it is easier to sink and deform during use, so that the lock body is stuck on the door sleeve hole.
3) The door is slightly deformed or sinking. If you don’t want to change the door and want to install a fingerprint lock, it is recommended that you choose Bellster’s smart finger lock screen, After entering the correct door opening information, the door is opened by pressing the handle manually. Like a fingerprint lock, it relies purely on the motor to drive the lock cylinder to open the door
2) The sound of opening the door is loud, severely deformed and sinking. If a fingerprint lock is installed on this kind of anti-theft door, the tongue of the lock body is more likely to be stuck in the hole of the door sleeve. To a certain extent, the anti-theft door cannot be opened, especially if the automatic fingerprint lock is installed User.